Presentations will take place on Friday, June 29th. We will highlight our local presenters and give them the opportunity to represent their work alongside our nationally recognized out of state presenters. This year, we invite you to submit your idea for consideration.
Proposal Form - Fill out our simple, accessible form and we'll be in touch!
Presentations need to focus on information and communication technology accessibility, but we cast a wide net.
- Are you doing work with accessibility policy for a public or private entity?
- Are you building an accessibility program up that includes or focuses on technology?
- Have you started to offer training to your coworkers and peers?
- Are you a guru in making specific kinds of content accessible?
If so then you may be the right person or people to add to our fantastic program for 2018!
- Presentations will be 1 hour long, including question and answer periods
- You are welcome to submit more than one proposal, but only one will be accepted
- We welcome presentations with more than one speaker
- We will have a laptop, projector and sound available at the venue, but feel free to bring your own device to present from
- You will be responsible for submitting an accessible version of your presentation slides and any handouts 4 weeks prior to the conference (June 1, 2018)
- You are responsible for alternative formats of any material submitted after 5:00 PM, CST, on September 18th
- Details about submitting your presentation will follow if your proposal is selected
- To receive full consideration, submit your proposal(s) by 5:00 PM CST March 30th, 2018
- Why wait, go ahead and submit your proposal today! (Really, please do!)